MHR offers a variety of activities to enhance student life.
- Academics: Technology Enriched Curriculum, Project Based Learning Units, NextGen Science Program, Ready Math Curriculum and Units of Study ELA Curriculum
- Sports: recess every day
- Special Events: Literacy Night, Concerts, Movie Nights
- Performing Arts: Chorus, Drama, Art Integrated School and Community Participation in Visual Art Exhibits
- Service to Others: Brady Faith Center, Sarah’s Guest House, Veteran Outreach, Salvation Army, sponsored charitable groups, classroom projects
- Religious Celebrations: Monthly Masses, Liturgical Celebrations such as Advent, Holy Week, May Crowning, etc.
- Character Education: Education in Virtue program