MHR offers a variety of activities to enhance student life.
- Academics: Technology Enriched Curriculum, Project Based Learning Units, Baltimore Woods’ Nature in the City Program, Smithsonian Institute Science Kits, Ready Math Curriculum and Units of Study ELA Curriculum
- Sports: basketball, soccer, karate, recess every day
- Special Events: 9/11 Memorial Ceremony, Literacy Night, Project Night, Concerts
- Performing Arts: Chorus, Band Bus Program, Art Integrated School and Community Participation in Visual Art Exhibits
- Service to Others: Brady Faith Center, Sarah Guest House, Veteran Outreach, Salvation Army, sponsored charitable groups, classroom projects
- Religious Celebrations: Monthly Masses, Liturgical Celebrations such as Advent, Holy Week, May Crowning
- Positivity Project Partner School: #OtherPeopleMatter