- Pre-K 3: Mrs. Joyce Rivers | Email
- Pre-K 4: Mrs. Joyce Vasquez | Email
- Kindergarten – Mrs. Michelle Mengel | Email | Website
- First Grade – Miss Marygrace Hanson | Email
- Second Grade – Mrs. Aimee Hanson | Email | Website
- Third Grade – TBA
- Fourth Grade Mrs. Sara Parrott | Email | Website
- Fifth Grade Mrs. Deborah Ireton | Email | Website | Wishlist | Adopt A Classroom
- Sixth Grade – Mrs. Bethany Paupeck | Email | Website
- Science (3rd – 6th) – Mrs. Kathleen Flint | Email | Website | Wishlist
Student Support Staff
- Reading Specialist – Mrs. Janice Rupe | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Math and Reading Support – Mrs. Jean McLatchie | email@example.com
- ADAPEP Counselor – Ms. Jackie Musto | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Art – Mrs. Michelle Ekross | Email | Website | Wishlist
- Drama – Ms. Caitlin Friedberg | Email
- Music – Mr. Timothy Herron | Email | Website
- Physical Education – TBA
- Library/Media Center – Mrs. Susan Limpert | Email | Website
MHR School has over 100 iPads available for teaching and learning. Students in Kindergarten through 3rd grade use iPads in learning centers and whole class learning. The 4th grade class has 1:1 devices and each student is assigned an iPad to use throughout the school day.
iPads have been funded by Jim and Juli Boeheim Foundation grants and SCSD hardware allocations.
The 2nd through 6th grade have 1:1 Chromebooks to use throughout the school day. Although they are used in a variety of ways, students and teachers use Google drive to create and share assignments.
Chromebooks have been funded by the Judge Neal McCurn Family’s Community Foundation grant, the Diocese of Syracuse Heritage Technology grant and the Jim and Juli Boeheim Foundation.
The Catholic Schools of the Diocese of Syracuse, New York are accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools – Commissions on Elementary and Secondary Education.