The Catholic Schools of the Diocese of Syracuse, New York are accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools – Commissions on Elementary and Secondary Education.
- Pre-K 3: Ms. Abby O’Reilly
- Pre-K 4: Ms. Lydia Montgomery
- Kindergarten – Mrs. Michelle Mengel
- First Grade – Mrs. Jean McLatchie
- Second Grade – Mrs. Aimee Hanson
- Third Grade – Miss Marygrace Hanson
- Fourth Grade Ms. Sara Parrott
- Fifth Grade Mrs. Deborah Ireton
- Sixth Grade – Ms. Bethany Paupeck
Student Support Staff
- Mrs. Janice Rupe, Reading Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. Anne Farnsworth, AIS Title I Consultant, email@example.com
- Ms. Jackie Musto, ADAPEP Counselor, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Art – Mrs. Michelle Ekross
- Drama – Ms. Caitlin Friedberg
- Music – Mr. Timothy Herron
- Physical Education – Mr. George Moon
- Library/Media Center – Mrs. Susan Limpert
- Science (3rd – 6th) – Kate Flint
MHR School has over 100 iPads available for teaching and learning. Students in Kindergarten through 3rd grade use iPads in learning centers and whole class learning. The 4th grade class has 1:1 devices and each student is assigned an iPad to use throughout the school day.
iPads have been funded by Jim and Juli Boeheim Foundation grants and SCSD hardware allocations.
The 2nd through 6th grade have 1:1 Chromebooks to use throughout the school day. Although they are used in a variety of ways, students and teachers use Google drive to create and share assignments.