- After School Program Information
- After School Program Forms
We offer an After School Program at Most Holy Rosary for our students. Anyone can take part in the program at any time. This year an application must be on file with the After School director before a child may stay. An application may be filled out and filed but never used. Then, if an occasion arose, you would be able to call the school to ask that the child/ren be dismissed to After School. This new requirement is for safety reasons.
The program is open from 2:35 p.m. until 5:30 p.m. on days that school is in session.
This year the program will run in sessions.
- Session I will run from September until December.
- Session II will run from January until March.
- Session III will run from April to June.
2018-2019 Cost per day:
- One child $12.00/day, $55.00/week
- Family $17.00/day, $80.00/week
If you choose to have your child in the program, please send in a note on Monday of each week indicating which days your child/children will be staying after. Appropriate payment must be included as well.
All participants must have an emergency contact form on file. Forms are also available by calling the school at 315-476-6035.