Patty Black, RN, provided by SCSD
Stacie Romano, RN, provided by Fidelis Grant
A nurse is available every day 10 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- Parents Guide for Sick Days
- Parent Medical Policy Memo
- Physical exam requirement
- Asbestos Information
- Student Accident Insurance Notice
Forms for Parents to Complete:
- SCSD Physical Exam Student form
- Request for administration of medication during school day
Asthma and allergies can sometimes be difficult to manage. All students who have medication at school used for the treatment of allergies or asthma must have an Emergency Care Plan. The plan may be used by staff or faculty other than the school nurse in order to avoid a poor outcome in the event of an anaphylactic reaction. It should be filled out on a yearly basis or if any changes occur throughout the year. Please send the form to the school nurse at your earliest possible convenience.