MHR offers a variety of activities to enhance student life.
- Academics: After school Science Club, Tutoring
- Sports: basketball, soccer, karate, recess every day
- Special Events: 9/11 Memorial Ceremony, Literacy Night, Project Night, Concerts
- Music: Chorus, Select Choir, singing at community events
- Service to Others: Brady Faith Center, Veteran Outreach, Salvation Army, sponsored charitable groups, classroom projects
- Religious Celebrations: Monthly Masses, Liturgical Celebrations such as Advent, Holy Week, May Crowning
In 2015, we celebrated the 100th Anniversary! In 2017, we celebrated the 100th class to graduate!