Our basketball program is divided into two levels of play:
Learn how to work as a team
- Kdg – Grade 3
- Wednesdays, beginning November 29, 2017 immediately after dismissal until 3:30 in the gym.
- Skills: dribbling, passing, shooting and defense, and understanding the positions on the court.
- Small scrimmages on a few select Sunday afternoons in between the Parochial League games on dates to be announced.
- No competitions against other schools
Learn skills, teamwork, competition
- Grades 3 – 6 (3rd grade students should have some experience with organized basketball to play at this level).
- Practice begins in early November. League games begin in December and end in February.
- Practice 1 – 2 times a week in the afternoon or evening and play Sunday afternoon games
- Coaches will notify their teams of specific dates/times.