The Catholic Schools of the Diocese of Syracuse, New York are accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools – Commissions on Elementary and Secondary Education.
- Pre-K Three Ms. Carissa Stepien
- Pre-K Four Mrs. Debbie Luke
- Kindergarten – Mrs. Jessica Spencer
- First Grade – Mrs. Katherine Ryland
- Second Grade – TBD
- Third Grade – Mrs. Jean McLatchie
- Fourth Grade Miss Brianne Elias
- Fifth Grade Miss Alison Manke
- Sixth Grade – TBD
- Mrs. Janice Rupe, Reading Specialist, email@example.com
- Mrs. Mary Ellen Montague, Learning Resource, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Special Education Mrs. Ellen Donovan
- AIS Consultant Mrs. Diane Moon
- ADAPEP Counselor, Ms. Janet Driscoll, email@example.com
- Art – Mrs. Michelle Ekross
- Music – Mrs. Barbara Holzhauer
- Spanish – Mrs. Ann Hughes
- Physical Education – Mrs. Brenda Gangemi
- Library/Media Center – Sr. Joan Ottman, IHM, Mrs. Susan Limpert
MHR School has 100 iPads available for teaching and learning. Students in Kindergarten through 3rd grade use iPads in learning centers and whole class learning. The 4th grade class has 1:1 devices and each student is assigned an iPad to use throughout the school day.
iPads have been funded by Jim and Juli Boeheim Foundation grants and SCSD textbook allocations.
The 5th and 6th grade have 1:1 devices to use throughout the school day. Although they are used in a variety of ways, students and teachers use Google drive to create and share assignments.